6.11.15

I made it! (Daily Blogging Update)

Trying out this 'planning' thing . . .



So I don't know if you know this (!), but I gave daily blogging a go and GUESS what? I did it! I did it! And gosh it was kinda hard you know. I mean I was anticipating it but I really didn't expect it to be almost stressful!

But it was still fun and it's forced me to 'step up' my game if you will. And to be honest, I'm a little proud of this little space of mine - so this made me want to really put the effort in, you know!

Anyway, I probably won't blog daily as I found myself sometimes posting things just for the sake of posting but I will definitely be doing it more often. Especially as this has shown me that actually I can blog and work full time so why the hell not eh? So hurrah for that!

Until next time!