16.11.15

Five Favourites from the Week No.6

              


.1. The delicious selection of Christmas drinks at Costa - me and my friend at work got giddy with excitement at it all (Okay maybe just me - but there's a tiramisu one! Like how?) but we both went for the caramel fudge hot chocolate which had gold glitter! So I'm sure you can understand the excitement  . . .

.2. Watching She Was Pretty - a hilarious Korean drama which for once has not annoyed me with all the usual dramatics of love triangles/surly main guys/pouty childish lead girl - that makes me avoid all Korean dramas like the plague. Anyway, even though there are some silly little bits - as a whole, I'm really enjoying it so far!

.3. Getting to scoff all the junk food on Saturday because some friends came over - it doesn't count if you're having a meeting right? Though I had so much ice cream over the weekend - my throat is feeling a bit funny . . .

.4. Finally getting round to planning how to raise the £2,000 me and the aforementioned friends pledged to raise for Palestine - I've actually missed being proactive you know

.5. Wearing Rule Breaker - yep - still on that! Honestly, I will stop talking about it one day but for now, I've been neglecting all the other lipsticks for it (apart from MAC Capricious because like I've said - bae). I've talked about it so. many. times. Not even sorry . . .

So what things have you been enjoying?
Until next time!