10.11.15

Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 01 | A Review

Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 01 | Background from Homemade Memories by Kate Doran

I've had this lovely little lippy for quite a while now (it got a mention in my weekly favourites) and it has the most perfect matte formula. You know when the lipstick isn't dry and doesn't tug at your lips - it's just all smooth sailing - yeah that.

The only issue I have is that sometimes, after a while, it kinda separates on the lips which doesn't look great. Though a little lipbalm fixes this - but something to note!

However, the colour is this beautiful bright red which and I'm so proud of this - my non-makeup wearing sister loves. This doesn't belong to me any more even! So clearly my work is done.


Have you tried any of the Rouge Edition Lipsticks?
Until next time!