20.10.15

Makeup Menu - MUA Highlighter | Revlon Red Velvet | Elizabeth Arden Mascara

Revlon Red VelvetMUA Highlighter | Elizabeth Arden Mascara 



Highlighter is something I rarely seem to think about. I mean I like the concept - a glowy complexion for the win - but I'd rather pick up a new lipstick. So I thought I'd mix it up a little this week and actually try something different.

I came across this pretty highlighter in Superdrug at the MUA stand - I think it cost about £4 (!) and it comes out rather nicely. I've only tried it once - so things might change, but at the moment - am all over highlighting! (Though apparently there's a thing called strobing??).

Methinks it looks top notch worn with Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet (a great easy-to-wear deep red that I wore to death last autumn) and lashes of mascara - (in this case an Elizabeth Arden mascara).




Have you tried any new products recently?
Until next time!