2.6.15

For the love of midi skirts and strappy heels

Image 4 of ASOS Full Midi Circle Skirt with Pockets
Just to show what I mean: ASOS
Now, because I spend most of my time on Pinterest (I bloody love the app!), pinning like a lady possessed, I've come across a host of things that I didn't even know I needed. One of these is a full midi skirt. I want all of the styles and colours. No, seriously, gimme gimme gimme. Paired with ankle strap heels and a lovely little stripy top and my oh my it's magical.
I mean ignore the fact that I'm 5'11 and heels don't go well with me, and I'm Muslim so there's far too much leg for the outside world (as in wearing with a hijab...) - but hey this is Pinterest ya'll - it's all fantasy right...

So in lieu of actually, you know, buying and all that - I thought I'd compile a little wishlist of sorts of pretty pieces.

Like this floral number:

ASOS

Mustard-coloured? Yes.

Boohoo
In case a stripy top isn't enough, have a striped skirt!
New Look
Last one...
New Look
Can we have a moment for these heels though?
ASOS

Okay, I'm done...for now. What are you lusting after?
Until next time!