3.6.15

Current Reads: A Man Called Ove // Trouble is a Friend of Mine

Books, books and books

Trouble is a Friend of Mine | Stephanie Tromly

This is one funny, wacky mystery. I mean I was sold by one part of the blurb alone:

''A mystery where catching the crook isn't the only hook, a romance where the leading man is decidedly unromantic, a story about friendship where they aren't even sure they like each other..."

And that's exactly what it was! It's publishing in August and it's one of our books (I still kinda love saying that...alhamdulilah) that I can't wait for everyone to have a read of!

A Man Called Ove | Fredrik Backman

I've only just started reading this but I have high hopes. It reminds me a little of The Hundred-Year-Old Man... (long title!) that I mentioned here and I'm enjoying it so far. Plus - such a lovely cover right! Thought the story is about a grumpy old man with very set ways and who isn't fond of the 'idiots' that he's surrounded by. But he's such a warm, humorous character, you know deep, deep down, that you can't help loving him!

What are you reading at the moment? Or even thinking of reading?
Until next time!