17.6.15

Current Reads | Americanah // Finding Audrey

Americanah

Finding Audrey proof copy


Finding Audrey | Sophie Kinsella

I love Sophie Kinsella - even though I pretend to be a really elite reader...
So when I found out that that she had a new book out and a YA (young adult) offering at that, let's just say I was a tad excited.

Truth be told, it really exceeded my expectations as it has themes of bullying and depression yet it's all handled so delicately with Kinsella's trademark wit and warmth. Plus it's a really quick and lovely read and the family is so wacky and wonderful!

Americanah | Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

This is the book I'm currently reading. I've heard so much good things about it and I know several people who love this (which actually may or may not be a good thing) but I'm really quite excited to see how the story will pan out.

What books are you currently perusing?
Until next time!