16.4.14

Little Notes #6

How I whiled away the hours;
 Drinking: lemon and mint juice // Wearing:  No7 Grace lipstick // Doing: Reading blogs
The best chocolate brownies you'll ever have. Fact-and the recipe will be up soon inshallah!


.1. Recently I stayed up most of the night (till 2 am o.O ) watching a movie *thank God my mum doesn't read this blog* an Indian movie no less- because I'm straight up cultured- (and that's about 3 hours of my life gone.)

Nonetheless- it was called Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and I seriously sympathised with one of the main characters, Bunny ('Like Bugs Bunny' - actual line from said movie), I felt like we were kindred spirits especially when he's explaining how he wants to explore the world etc. and he says I want to fly -that actually struck a chord with me.
The actual movie was alright by the way!

.2. I finally got to meet up with two of my closest friends - Jo and Sajayjay *I'm sick at nicknames* - and the time just flew by on who knows what! These girls just make me happy.

.3. I love discovering blogs/websites I seriously could spend hours reading them!
 I've been reading them and exploring the interwebs for inspiration more often now and I'm really enjoying it!
I think I'll compile a list of some of my favourite ones soon.

Until next time!