25.10.13

MAC Creme in Your Coffee: A review


Let's take a moment to appreciate this beauty (looking past the mediocre picture quality of course). Mac's Creme In Your Coffee is a brown toned purple/pink that pulls more purple-ly on my pigmented lips. Yet it's a very 'MLBB' (that's 'my lips but better' for those who aren't in the know *cool kid shrug*) that is neutral enough for every day.



It's a Cremesheen and believe me it's all in the name- it's creamy with a slight sheen and has a decent colour payoff. Methinks it's one of those lipsticks that look good on a plethora of skin tones and would look different on different people.
Being a chatty person (who also eats a lot) lip products don't last very long on me and this is no different faring 1-2 hours without requiring a touch up.

Quite frankly I haven't had it for long and I'm already blogging about it- that's true love that is!

                                                       Ta-ta for now!