12.8.13

MAC Mineralize Concealer (NW50) : A review

Excuse the general grubby appearance- as you can tell it is much loved   >_<
This concealer has been my go to for the past few months and it featured in my December Favourites . I'm not fond of most under eye concealers that I've used since they always tend to give my very dark under eyes a greyish tint. But this awesome thing doesn't do that. Rather it is a beautiful match and I've noticed it is hydrating to an extent. However it isn't heavy coverage, I would say it is more medium to light but is build able.


I have the shade NW50 since I don't like to lighten my under eye area too much, instead I prefer to use the exact shade as the centre of my face. I tend to use this for natural looks as it has a slight glow to it-which I love.
MAC describes it as creamy and easy to blend which it is- a small amount goes a long way.
The only downside to this is that it is a MAC product and what with their continuous price hikes, it is rather expensive at £16.50 for 5ml-though I find it does do what it says on the tin.


You can find this HERE or in Selfridges. 

   So what's your go to concealer? And do you think it's worth forking out for higher end products?