4.7.13

Cleansing routine

Hey there lovelies!

So I had no idea what to call this post. But essentially it's what I do to remove a full face of makeup. Most days I don't wear foundation etc., so for the times I do I'm very religious about doing the whole routine. You know cleanse-tone-moisturise and all.

First up is the infamous Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which I use to well 'cleanse and polish'. I find that it stings my eyes a little so I prefer to use a makeup wipe to remove my eye makeup first. However, I didn't have any to hand this time.

After splashing my face with cold water and patting it dry, I give it a quick spritz of the Caudelie Beauty Elixir, another blogger hype (could I be anymore cliche?). I'm still undecided about whether I like this or not, I've had this for a very long time and it's the small 30 ml as well. But in a nutshell, I'm not fond of the smell, I feel the price is ridiculous for what it does (almost nothing-the only thing I like is spraying it over foundation to make it look skin-like) so it's not going to be a repurchase for me.

Next I take a small amount of the Astral All Over Moisturiser and apply over me face. It is thick and greasy and you only need very little. This is perfect for me as I have really dry skin. Lastly I slather on the Burt's Bees Lip Balm on my lips and that's that! Feeling clean and ready for bed :).

Hope you enjoyed this post! So what products do you like to use?