19.6.13

Topshop Blush in Neon Rose-Review and Swatches





















Hello there!

Today's beauty offering is a lovely coral-pink blush in Neon Rose. As you probably know Topshop Cream blushes are a cream to powder finish so they're easy to work with-though you don't have that sheen that comes with an actual cream blush.











































It's quite a bright colour- especially for my dark skin but since my cheek area is lighter than the rest of my face (finding the right foundation colour is a bleedin hassle) when you blend it in- it looks like the most beautiful natural flush of colour. It even appeared in my December Favourites (¬.¬) and since I've used it on several different skin tones- I can confidently say it works for a wide range of skin tones. :)

I couldn't find it online! But I'm sure you can get it in store since I remember seeing it recently.