12.8.12

Wishlist #1



12456
Hey lovelies!

So I thought I'd show you a few things I've been wanting nay needing

1. YSL Touche Eclat: This is the one thing I really want need. I've been looking for a good concealer that hides my dark, dark circles and apparently this does just that! So why not try it eh! Well...even though it costs over £20 pounds-I may just treat myself to it!

2. This bat wing style top is so perfect! Especially since it goes in in all the right places for my tall, curvy self! 

3. Bioderma: I have heard so much wonderful things about this cleanser! It has done the rounds in the blogsphere countless of times and I'm itching to try it and see if it's as good as everyone says. Too bad it's hard/a hassle to get hold of in the UK!

4. YSL rouge volupte: Another YSL product! I'll tell ya it's been downhill for me since I tried the foundation and now have some kind of 'taste' for luxurious products! The packaging, oh the packaging it is the epitome of luxury- in my opinion! The lipstick itself is creamy with a fruity kinda scent. But the price is so painful! Then again I've been wanting this for a very long time so here's hoping I win the lottery!

5. Real Techniques Core Collection: These are by Samantha Chapman-of the pixiwoos-need I say more??

6. I adore (I also adore italics :D) this skirt. Especially the pretty birds that go so beautifully with the navy colour. It's also high waisted and is on sale. WIN WIN! Thought I'm meant to be on a spending ban...


                          So what things have you been wanting? 
Adios!